Half Priced Magazines halfpricedmags - Half Priced Magazines is a SCAM

Issue not resolved
Jun 16, 2007
review #79035

I ordered a magazine in October 2006.I was told it would take up to 12 weeks.

I waited; it never came. I emailed the service area repeatedly. I got 1 email back telling me there hads been a mistake. Be patient and it will start within 12 weeks.

Again, no magazine.

No one picks up the phone, no one responds to my emails.No return of my $30.

b098937
Had an experience with Half Priced Magazines halfpricedmags?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Bank of America Frustration

Jun 13, 2012

i sure hope you get this email and can direct me to who i need to speak with regarding going throught the same issue with bank of america. i have gone through this same thing with bank of america for an entire year....

please contact me at seselia67@yahoo.com

Eric Pauley clexusmp@aol.com

Nov 14, 2011

The very same thing is happening to me also. Each time I apply i am told @ the last min. you didnt send something. How do you prove it? I now have a great job and could afford a mod. w/ Bank Of America. I told them " all I need is an affordable payment, that is it" Its simple, yet they do not seem to care. It is very sad when we dont want to look after one another any more!!!!

Jack S.

Jun 16, 2011

This BofA mortgage issue started with my inability to pay the property taxes on our house because of severe reduction in wages – the car business has been a little rough…. (our taxes and insurance were not impounded in an escrow account due to lack of funds on orig. purchase date in 1999 – we have a decent loan at 5.87 fixed APR over 30 years so it was not a ‘bad’ loan problem) and I had missed 3 tax payments as of Jan 2010– I had approached the County of Riverside CA property tax people who indicated that until the 5 year point nothing happens from the state concerning the property – as long as we can be current before the 5 year point then there should be no issues – at this time our mortgage was with Countrywide –
shortly after Bank of America took over Countrywide mortgages we got notified of the following:
Feb 2010, BofA paid a $4988 Riverside county tax bill
March 2010 – got a letter from BofA saying they paid additional house taxes for this past year as well – now all caught up – also they will be paying our insurance as well (their policy, if they pay taxes then they pay insurance also – doesn’t matter that we are completely caught up on insurance…)
March-June: various phone conversation with BofA CR reps concerning payments/options/etc (in April we got loan mod paperwork which was sent back (docs package complete) in late June)
May 2010 – escrow account was reviewed and house payment adjusted –
... Show more

D.K

Feb 28, 2011

In February of 2010 I was unemployed and no income. I signed up for “The making home affordable program”, At that time I was told that this would take 30 to 45 days to get an answer. I felt at that time I could weather the storm and maintain my credit for 30 to 45 days. I called at least 4 times a month and was told it would be at least 30 days. I started to fall behind on my house payment and my regular bills because If I paid my house payment, I could not pay my regular bills. In September of 2010 I received a letter from Bank of America stating that I was decline for the program with reason stated that my household income was $5187.87 per month. And that was less than the 31% requirement of the making homes affordable program. My payment went up in August to $1979.05 because my home insurance had taken an increase. I disputed that I did meet the guidelines of the making home affordable program because my housing expense was at 38%. I again was declined by BOA. I contacted the OCC that oversees the banks and on 12/22/2010 I received a letter and a call from the office of the CEO of BOA. She started a dispute again. I receive a call every week from BOA counselor stating there is no new news.Today on 2/28/2011 I was declined for the same reason. Now you would think that these guys can add.All the information I recieved has been confirmed by them and they still will not enter me in the program. My house payment is $1979.05 on the first and $425 on the second. Both are... Show more

Joseph

Feb 08, 2011

My wife and I had all of our supporting documents in August 2010. First they said it went to the underwriter on September 23rd. Then it was that the information got to the underwriter in November. Someone told me we would hear a decision by December 23rd. It is now February and we know nothing, and get the same answer everytime we call the "helpline". We have struggled severely but managed to keep our loan current. Maybe the "squeaky wheel gets the grease" I'm not sure how much longer we can hold on. Very dissapointed in this program. :sigh

Kathleen

Dec 13, 2010

I am having the same problems and need help right away! BofA

CB

Sep 07, 2010

Loan Modification ***

Bank of America has ben my financial partner in both personal and business for over 21 years. I trusted them because they got me this far until I had to close my business last year.

I contacted them when I had to close my business last year. I started to fall behind on my 1st loan. They explained to me some programs they had but at the time I was not receiving much of an income. I applied and was denied because I had no income.

I applied again after I got a job with a good salary, and was denied again. I was always told that my application was approved and wait for the paper work to come. In some cases it did and in some cases it never did.

My problem is that I have been denied all but twice due to them never receiving the information. In the last 2 cases, they asked me for profit and loss statements for a business I did not operate any longer, ask me for tax returns for both personal and business that was no longer running. All of this took about 12 months back and forth. During this time they would not accept my payments.

I have been denied the 8th time now due to being to close to the "thresh hold" what ever that means. At this point it does not matter it you make to much money or not enough, they will find a way to decline it.

What are they doing with the so called money to help our own people.

During this process I have accrued over $7,000 in
... Show more

Carole Davis

Aug 30, 2010

I submitted my documents to Bank of America in April. The verified that all needed documents were recieved. One month later they increased my mortgage payment by $130.00 by adding a escrow account to my loan. August 5 I was told it would be "looked into by the way of an esculation" "by law" they must contact me with status within 10 working days. Today...asked me to wait five more working days...I can't aford this

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Half Priced Magazines halfpricedmags.
Filing a new complaint about
×